Do you have quality assurance experience? Are you looking to work for a great nonprofit in the city? Ajilon is looking for an individual with around 2 years of experience in quality assurance and who has worked with invoices for a Quality Assurance Coordinator role. This is a contract to hire position where they are looking for the right individual to join their team! We are looking to fill this fast so apply today!
Type: Contract to hire
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm
- Ensure compliance with current regulations
- Review invoices and maintain a tracking log of invoice expenses
- Prepare and maintain quality management documentation
- Provide reports on trends, findings and recommendations for ways to improve processes
- 1-2 years of quality assurance experience
- GED Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and writing skills
If you or someone in your network is interested in this position, or would like to see other available opportunities: click "apply" below and/or visit our website at www.ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: