Are you an experienced office manager looking to find the right company to make your next career move with? Ajilon is seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant in Brownsburg, IN. Prior administrative experience, preferably within the manufacturing environment, is required. If you have experience working in an ISO:9001 environment you are the ideal fit, Apply Today!
- Work with the Quality & Compliance Director to maintain compliance for all auditable items within the ISO 9001-2015 standard
- Collect data from employees to track objectives, KPI’s, and other quality documents.
- Draft meeting notes for management review
- Provides insight on trends and issues relative to Quality Management Systems and all Compliance standards
- Maintains various reports; corrective action, continual improvement, non-conforming, etc.
- Monitors non-compliance and corrective action issues and ensures the actions are implemented within agreed time frames
- Work in an ERP System; entering customer orders, generating jobs, entering BOM’s, and entering job transactions
- Maintains approved supplier list
- Ensure documents that are needed on the machine shop floor are available or are retrieved for the operators, programmers, etc.
- Assists in maintaining quality records (electronic and hard copy)
- Tracking quality tool calibration schedules
- Arranging monthly meetings
- Working on various administrative projects as assigned
- Communicating with workers on company processes
- Ordering office supplies
- Office maintenance requests
- Back up to the phone lines
- Preparing for meetings
- Serving as the main point of contact for most of the office staff and outside representatives
- 2-5 years of administrative experience required
- 1-2 years of administrative experience within the manufacturing environment is required
- Prior experience in an ISO:9001 work environment required
- ERP software experience preferred (Specifically Syteline)
- Prior experience with document creation and process implementation required
- Professional demeanor; prior experience working with C-Level executives is a plus
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Adobe Professional Software
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and in person
- People person/team player
- Excellent with follow/up
- Excellent at prioritizing
- Ability to work independently.
Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm, 40 hours per week
Culture: Very independent- only 3 people currently in the office.
To learn more about this opening, please submit a current resume today! Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on Ajilon’s website.
Please apply with your CV to: