Quality Engineer Job in Mesa, AZ!
We are seeking a champion of quality assurance to join a growing organization in Mesa, AZ! If you are looking to be hands-on leader and make an impact on an organization then this is the opportunity for you.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Product quality assurance and control.
- Developing internal standards and processes to improve and assure product quality.
- Providing statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and sampling methods.
- Champion corrective action processes internally and with suppliers using the NCR and SCAR processes.
- Investigate supplier issues in the manufacturing environment, communicating issues to suppliers and working with them to find root cause and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Review all supplier incoming data and first article and sample submissions for accuracy, quality and fidelity to designed print and other specifications.
- Assist with approvals and rejections of first articles and sample submissions.
- Visit suppliers when necessary.
- Analyzes Information and reports on KPI’s to leadership team.
- Define and establish improvement activities and defining improvements.
- Create and maintain essential quality systems.
- Investigate and resolve internal quality concerns, maintain data, metrics, and corrective actions.
- Address internal quality concerns and track root cause for permanent resolution.
- Work with customers, vendors and other team members to track and resolve customer concerns and warranty concerns.
- Lead with audits of existing and potential new suppliers and make logical and fact-based recommendations to Management about future or potential future business with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quality, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering - REQUIRED
- 3+ years experience in QE role or similar Quality Functions.
- Well organized and able to assemble data into a logical and presentable format.
- Manual dexterity and familiarity with quality testing tools and procedures
Please apply with your CV to: