We are currently seeking an experienced Front Office Receptionist to join our high energy office, with an aptitude for attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a customer centric personality. This full-time position is based in Central Phoenix, Arizona with competitive pay, benefit package, and huge opportunity for advancement!
Employment Type: Full- Time
Work Hours: 7AM – 6PM Flexibility
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of skills including:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills; ability to prioritize tasks, maintain organization, work multi-phone lines,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Professional appearance with an upbeat personality
- Administration experience with advanced Excel is a plus!
- Greeting customers upon check in with a warm, positive disposition
- Answering phone lines and emails in a timely professional manner
- Answering, screening, and routing calls appropriately
- Assisting with back office/administrative duties
Ajilon Healthcare is proud to be one of the largest and best specialized staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to Kassandra.Hutchison@Ajilon.com for a quick response!
Please apply with your CV to: