As the Receptionist, you will be the main point of contact for the department and front office to accurately assist the team. The ideal candidate is flexible to changing duties and is known for having great attendance and keen eye for detail. If you feel you can contribute to a growing department, Ajilon awaits your interest! Inquire below.
- Perform all department duties, such as: answering phone lines, managing and transferring multiple lines to appropriate department, answer emails and questions, greet and checking in and out clients, filing and organize files, etc.
- Report to management and run reports
- Ability to hold professional demeanor and confidentiality with sensitive documents
- Perform other office duties, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Minimum 2 years work experience as front office receptionist, secretary, clerical administrator, office coordinator, client service representative, file clerk, data entry associate, or related positions
- Ability to type 50 WPM
- College degree, a plus
- Temporary Hire
- $16.00 per hour
- North Phoenix, Arizona
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Receptionist role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: