Ajilon-DFW is constantly needing receptionist for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire roles around the metroplex. If you are seeking receptionist work, please apply today so we know to contact you and keep you in the loop on openings.
• You need to have experience as a receptionist/administrative assistant.
• You should have a go-getter attitude and able to work independently.
• It is imperative that this person can commit, show up on time, and work when they are in the office.
• Greet visitors with a smile
• Answer all incoming phone calls, directing them to their appropriate place
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing
• Responding to inquiries, providing excellent customer service, being knowledgeable out the business and the service we provide
• Receiving, reviewing, and distributing incoming mail according to specified procedures
• Maintaining various office files and providing general office filing support
• Ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Assist other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: