Ajilon is working with a government contracting construction company in the DFW area seeking an experience Executive Assistant to join their team. The perfect candidate would have 5-10 years’ experience in supporting C-level executives and is very polished with an understanding of the construction industry. If you are qualified and think this could be the perfect job for you, then please keep reading.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Directly support the President/CEO.
- Act as company receptionist and liaison using a multi-line phone system.
- Support 4 other C-Level executives.
- Process CEO’s expense reports, travel arrangements, corporate events, and scheduling.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelors degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in administrative position and/or being an executive assistant
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
If you are interested in this Executive Assistant role and available to start working quickly please do not hesitate to apply today! Simply visit our website at www.ajilon.com for more jobs like this or click “apply” below.
Please apply with your CV to: