Ajilon is looking to hire a Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL! This opportunity requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great interpersonal skills, analytical capabilities, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality.
This opportunity will set up an individual to work in a role that encompasses both sales and recruiting. Self-motivation, ambition, time management, and works well in a collaborative, interactive environment are all traits that someone who would be a good fit will possess. We're open to personable, energetic individuals new to the job market looking to hit the ground running in their recruiting career.
Experience & Education:
- 3-5 years staffing, sales, or recruiting experience required
- Bullhorn experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
- Provides recruitment, selection, placement support and direction to assigned client groups
- Ensures adequate diverse pool of qualified candidates to meet client needs
- Consults with managers to develop recruiting plans and programs to achieve business goals
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs
- Develops and implements, under general supervision, recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation
- Recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers and HR Generalists for regular professional and administrative/support positions after interviewing candidates and assessing strength of qualifications against job requirements
- May extend job offer and negotiate terms
- Monitors staffing processes to ensure regulatory compliance
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program
- Coordinates the implementation of recruitment advertising
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc.
Please apply with your CV to: