Ajilon is partnering with a client based in Chicago in search of a Recruiter to join their growing Human Resource team. The ideal candidate will be naturally driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a desire to grow professionally. This individual will primarily be responsible for recruiting professionals for the company’s expanding team but will also assist with other HR initiatives and projects regularly. This position offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package. Our client is looking to move quickly so please apply as soon as possible.
- Sourcing and hiring top-talent
- Onboarding new employees
- Collecting and inputting important information such as employee surveys and reviews
- Supporting HR leadership and new company-wide initiatives
- Tracking performance rates as a key performance indicator
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate and work across different departments
- Ability to manage recruiting responsibilities as well as additional HR projects
- Strong Excel abilities needed
- Flexible to situational demands
Employment Type: Full- Time
Hours: 9-5PM (Flexible)
Compensation: $75,000- $85,000
To learn more about this position and/or other HR, Administration, or Supply Chain & Logistics roles - apply today! For immediate consideration, email your resume to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org. Not exactly what you are looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area on the Ajilon website.
Please apply with your CV to: