Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company?
We’re seeking an energetic, experienced, full-cycle Recruiter to join a wonderful Talent Acquisition team for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in Princeton, NJ!
The ideal candidate will be successful through the execution of local and regional recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. You must be self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated to achieving goals!
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Schedules, advertises and attends job fairs monthly and utilizes recruitment and social media to create buzz about our employment opportunities
- Support hiring managers in determining position-specific qualifications, creating job descriptions, and effectively interviewing candidates
- Prepare offer letters and coordinate offer acceptance timing and onboarding
- Ensure a strong candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communication throughout the hiring process
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence, partner, negotiate; effectively communicate through verbal and written methods.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, professionalism and composure in stressful and sensitive situations.
Please apply with your CV to: