Ajilon is hiring a Recruiter to join our growing team in Bucks County! In this role you'll have the opportunity to join an amazing, collaborative, and agile team responsible for hiring best-in-class talent. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, build relationships and have experience in the legal industry.
- Work closely with the recruiting team to learn how we support the business
- Protect operations by keeping human resources information confidential
- Update and maintain data in the recruiting database
- Identify top talent using recruiting tools such as job boards and in-house recruiting software
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates in the industry through calling, in-person meetings, and other creative techniques
- Interview candidates and manage the pipeline of talent: from first contact through to closing the offer through onboarding and into their first shifts.
- Constantly maintain excellent communication on recruiting effort status corporate team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in staffing or a corporate recruiting
- Legal Industry preferred
- Detail oriented and extremely professional
Please apply with your CV to: