Do you have experience with high volume recruiting? Are you open to visiting other locations on a need-be basis? Are you able to get started as soon as possible? If so, this position is for you! Ajilon is working with one of our top clients in the Westbury, Long Island area to fill a Recruiter role. This position is a temp opportunity in a wonderful office with a great work-life balance. They are looking to get someone started as soon as possible!
The responsibilities for the recruiter role, include but are not limited to:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The requirements for the recruiter role include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- At least three to five years’ of experience
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Microsoft Office
If you or someone in your network is interested in this Recruiter role or would like to see other available opportunities:
Click “apply” below and/or visit our website at www.ajilon.com
Please apply with your CV to: