Job Title: Recruiter
Hire: Temporary to PERMANENT HIRE
Department: Human Resources
Pay rate: $27- $30/Hourly
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Working hand in hand with your one-stop-shop employment hub here at Ajilon, our client is seeking a Recruiter to join their team! This company prides itself on pursuit of speed, innovation and simplicity, employing individuals alike! The open temporary to PERMANENT position will be a perfect match for the growth and experience needed for all involved.
The Recruiter will serve as an internal business partner with a focus on recruitment; implementing and coordinating full life-cycle recruiting of a variety of type and level of positions to include sourcing candidates, interviewing/scheduling, extending offers/negotiating and ultimately making hires.
Handle all full-cycle recruitment
Ability to manage 30+ requisitions on a daily basis
Putting up job postings on a variety of job boards as well as internal web-site
Screen, interview, onboarding of new applicants/employees
Assist hiring managers to identify talent
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in Recruiting/Human Resources management or a related field is strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years corporate recruiting experience utilizing traditional and progressive recruitment strategies (networking, social media, job boards, schools, etc.).
• Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Demonstrated success in the achievement of recruitment goals in a relationship-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in building relationships internally and externally.
• Proficiency with MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other software applications, internet research, etc.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal, interpersonal and written.
If you are interested, please apply for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records