We are currently seeking an experienced Recruiter for a full-time job at a well-established company in Cincinnati, OH. Are you looking to join a team of dedicated, passionate, and knowledgeable individuals with the collective goal to change the world for the better? This is a great temporary role that offers the opportunity to work with a results-oriented and dedicated team.
This role entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience. Sounds like a good fit – send me your resume!
· Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
· Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
· Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
· Screen candidates resumes and job applications
· Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
1-2 years experience recruiting
Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Proficiency positing to Indeed, Career Builder, etc to staff for roles
Dependable—could be a remote position
If you have the qualifications above and are interested in this opportunity- apply today!
Not exactly what you were looking for? Browse other available jobs in your area online at the Aijlon website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.ajilon.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: