Reporting to the Director of Healthcare Policy and Reimbursement, the Reimbursement Manager will be responsible for the daily management of reimbursement services of product portfolio. The incumbent will also act as the organization’s reimbursement liaison between sales staff and providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Director of Healthcare Policy and Reimbursement in fielding and responding to coding, coverage, and reimbursement internal inquiries and providing policy research assistance
- Lead on-site customer meetings in coordination with sales and marketing staff to provide coding and reimbursement assistance and address any reimbursement challenges
- Manage third party reimbursement support services -- monitoring and analyzing casework for payer coverage trends and assisting with challenging cases and claims’ appeals
- Create internal educational materials and customer collateral
- Establish best in class field reimbursement program to meet the needs of external customers including identifying patient financial support programs to assist patients with copay assistance
- Develop health economic models based on published clinical data to educate and influence external customers
- Bachelor's in Health Care or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-5 years successful work experience in the healthcare field
- Previous experience working with sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and research & development teams to support product launches and educate sales staff and external customers on current and future product coding and reimbursement
- Track record of developing and delivering product value through reimbursement presentations to varied customer audiences for products with limited payer coverage
Specialized Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Able to work independently with demonstrated self-initiative, capacity to research and stay current on managed care and healthcare industry trends.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to articulate and present complex information in a simple and persuasive manner.
- Outstanding problem solving, project/program management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) software.
Please apply with your CV to: