Retail Replenishment Analyst
Calling all retail analysts! Ajilon has just the next step for you - a great luxury skincare company is looking for a Retail Replenishent Analyst to join their team. Located in Midtown Manhattan, this role provides lots of room for growth, experience working alongside established professionals within the industry and flexible hours.
- Adjust store replenishment settings to achieve sales and inventory plans
- Manage replenishment of goods retail stores scattered around Manhattan
- Ensure stores maintain appropriate in stock service levels
- Work with in-store team to manage promotions with appropriate inventory
- Report KPI metrics to monitor performance and drive continuous improvement by offering new placement plans, marketing techniques, etc.
- A minimum of 1-3 years working in supply chain, inventory management or retail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in Excel - pivot tables and VLOOKUPs are a plus!
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
Check all these boxes? Apply today! We’d love the chance to meet with you and aid you in this process.
Not quite a fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more exciting opportunities!
Please apply with your CV to: