Revenue Cycle Operations Manager
Ajilon Healthcare is actively searching for a Revenue Cycle Manager to join a client’s growing healthcare team in the Greater Phoenix Area. This role is responsible for overseeing and managing team efforts in support of driving accounts receivable related activities. The ideal candidate is an effective leader who possesses a knack for attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy while managing several projects at once.
- Maintain knowledge of payer rules, regulations and guidelines to ensure ethical and compliant standards and provide continued education for staff.
- Managing the credit balances, refunds, debt, chart transmission, patient inquiries and revenue cycle management vendors.
- Draft policies and procedures for staff to assist with processes and training.
- Work with the finance team to develop standard client performance analytics.
- Provide oversight, strategic direction and guidance to accomplish USPI and ASC revenue cycle goals.
- Ensures that the representatives, leads, and supervisors have received the proper training, so they can be effective in their monthly collections.
- Manages small projects, develop scope, create project plans, and communicate status.
- Minimum of 3 years of revenue cycle management experience
- 6 years of experience within the health care industry (billing, provider services or claims operations),
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field required
- Proficient with Revenue Cycle Management software
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Please apply with your CV to: