Are you an expert in healthcare billing? Ajilon has partnered with a large healthcare organization that is looking to bring in a new Revenue Cycle Manager in downtown Milwaukee. Our client is looking for someone that has a high energy level and is ready to hit the ground running. A large part of this job will be to streamline processes and train staff to become more efficient. If you are looking for a job where you can make an immediate impact on business operations, this is your big shot!
- Review charges, adjustments, and insurance payments for accuracy
- Manage billing, coding and reimbursement teams to ensure that things are being processed with the best standard procedures
- Analyze current reporting to identify how to improve denial processing, eliminate write-offs and monitor outstanding collections
- Maintain high levels of customer service by improving communication with both patients and healthcare providers
- Advise department directors as needed to improve bottom line of the business
- At least 6 years managing healthcare billing operations at a large facility
- More than 10 year of experience in medical billing, coding and accounting
- Must have a passion for teaching, guiding and streamlining currently processes
- Highly self-motivated to identify current problems and come up with create solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expert knowledge of all HIPPA privacy rules and government regulations on HIM
If you are looking for a new challenge in healthcare management, this is your chance! Apply today!
Please apply with your CV to: