Senior Administrative Support Representative
You will be the main Senior Administrative Support Representative to assist a team with multiple duties and heavy focus on office support needs. The ideal candidate is someone who works well under pressure and is independent to accomplish all administrative tasks without direction or supervision. If you work well with a team and want professional growth, we look forward to your interest! Apply below.
- Works well with communication and team to provide additional office and administrative support
- Assist with heavy paperwork duties; filing, organizing, accurate data entry, etc.
- Ability to proofread and input information in timely manner
- Sense of confidentiality and professionalism with clients, staff, and documents
- Provide full-cycle general office and administrative tasks
- Some experience doing medical transcription/transcribing preferred
- Required minimum bachelor’s degree and working in office setting of legal, legislation, criminal justice, law, court, or healthcare/medical administration industries
- Experience doing heavy back office support
- Working fields in office and department support, clerical, administrative transcriber, senior coordinator/manager, executive assistant, client service, customer representative, etc.
- High level of interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs i.e. Excel and Word
- High attention to detail and confidentiality and keen eye for organization
Employment Type: Full-time; Permanent Hire
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Salary: $46,000 - $50,000 per year (DOE)
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. To learn more about this Senior Administrative Support Representative opening, please apply to ajilon.com and email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply with your CV to: