Senior HRIS Analyst
Ajilon is currently seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience for a full-time job in Plainview, NY. In this role, you will serve as the recruiting system analyst and maintain responsibility for day–to–day support of system processes and evaluation and configuration of enhancements.
- Lead projects as defined by leadership to implement
- Evaluate systems needs and business requirements to make recommendations on improvements, as well as new systems and processes
- Provide support for the HRIS applications, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws
- Perform scheduled activities and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy, and business reporting capabilities
- Must have experience using Workday HCM
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with process improvement and process analysis
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience
Employment Type: Full time, Direct hire
Compensation: $85,000-90,000 with bonus
If this Senior HRIS Analyst position sounds like you, don’t delay. Apply today! For immediate consideration for this job in Plainview, NY please apply to this posting at www.ajilon.com and send resume in a word document to Cara.Boscarino@ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: