Ajilon is currently recruiting for a temp to hire position with a well known and stable company in Chino, CA. This position offers opportunity for growth with a great team that prides themselves on team work and positive outlook.
Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment. Records shipment data and prioritizes shipping orders based on product availability and customers. Monitors and completed shipping reports. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a distribution environment and has knowledge of LTL carriers. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the job functions.
- Performs shipping and receiving duties
- Supports the shipment of products produces and the received products and supplies to be used in or to aid in production/storage of products destined for sale to our customer base
- Responsible to make arrangement for pick-up by the carrier specified on the customers purchase order which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions
- Must report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Responsible for keeping adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times
- Required to forward a requisition for shipping materials to the department supervisor for approval
- Maintain the work area and the equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
Please apply with your CV to: