Ajilon is working with a local manufacturing company to fill their open Sourcing Manager position. In this role, you will be responsible for handling our client's end to end sourcing operations. A successful candidate will be able to appraise and improve our client's sourcing activities by analyzing their spending, supplying partnerships and new possibilities.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Manage supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or related field of study
Please apply with your CV to: