Are you seeking an entry level position and enjoy working in a supply chain role within a fast-paced team and company? Or are you a recent graduate interested in supply chain and logistics? Our Denver-based energy client, is seeking a Supply Chain Assistant to support one of their growing supply chain teams. The ideal candidate will possess 1-2 years of supply chain experience, working with an ERP system, possess strong communication skills, and work well on a team. This company has a great culture, outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth. If you are a driven professional, looking for an entry level opportunity to get into supply chain, or have a few years in the field, and thrive in a fast-paced setting, we want you to contribute to this company, so apply.
Supply Chain Assistant Responsibilities:
• Review all ERP material reports from engineers daily
• Review all railcar reports sent by vendors daily
• Complete receipts for all railcars received into ERP
• Receive and transfer all material picked up to specific jobs for shipment out of inventory and invoicing
• Assist supply chain team members in coordinating with facilities, suppliers, and monitoring loads, capacity, inventory levels
• Address inventory discrepancies that are identified, work with appropriate internal and external teams to resolve
• Create, track, and receive timely invoicing and PO closure for all loads and freight
• Partner with finance group to ensure inventory counts match ERP numbers during month end
• Assist team members with other duties as assigned
Supply Chain Assistant Qualifications:
• 1-2 years in supply chain, experience with ERP systems preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required in supply chain, operations management, finance, economics, business administration, or a related field of study
• Strong analytical skills, accelerated skills in MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, demonstrated in past experience and internships
• Organized, able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Team player, positive, can-do attitude
Local candidates only please.
If you have an interest in supply chain and meet the qualifications above, and want to work for our client, we would like for you to apply. Please apply at our website, or email your resume to Gelsey Azhderian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please find additional employment opportunities at www.ajilon.com.
Please apply with your CV to: