Supply Chain Manager
A well-established company in the Phoenix area is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager. This is a full-time, direct-hire position. This position comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits available as well such as medical and dental, generous paid time off, and 401K options. The client would like to fill this role quickly. If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply immediately.
Supply Chain Manager responsibilities:
- Directs the planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics, and distribution.
- Build and manage relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Ensures supply chain processes and systems consistently meet and exceed customer expectations while maintaining profitability for all related supply chain partners
- Determine how to effectively leverage core competencies
- Communicate with upper management to provide updates and problem solve supply chain issues
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field
- 5-7 years of experience in the field
- CSCP/CPIM preferred
Please apply with your CV to: