We are currently seeking an experienced Medical Scheduler with an aptitude for a high attention to detail and ability to multi-task. This full-time position is based in Central Phoenix, Arizona with pay ranging between $16-$18 per hour with a comprehensive benefit package.
Employment Type: Full- Time, Temp to Hire
Work Hours: 8am - 5pm
Salary: $15-17 per hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of skills including:
- 2+ years of recent Medical Appointment setting experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills; ability to prioritize tasks, and maintain organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High School Diploma or GED
- Schedules patient examinations, cancel appointments and/or reschedules as necessary, along with corrections or modifications to discrepancies as needed
- Answers telephones in a timely and professional manner and notifies referring office of patient appointment day and time
- Obtains authorization from insurance companies, collects co-pays and payments required for procedures.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Consistently demonstrates positive customer service skills
Please apply with your CV to: