Ajilon is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter with 5 or more years of experience for a full-time job at an exciting company in Venice, CA. This is a contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic organization within the tech industry.
This role entails providing complete recruiting support to internal departments while adhering to company processes and policies. Our ideal candidate has the ability to effectively prioritize clerical tasks, stay organized in a fast-paced environment, and communicate clearly as they will play a major part in the success of the office. If you are looking for a new and exciting place to work – apply online today!
- Source and build pipelines for various Software Engineering profiles
- Using creative recruiting techniques to evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent
- Provide full cycle and high-volume recruiting
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
- Work with a keen sense of urgency, and fill the highest priority needs for the company
- BA/BS Degree
- Full life cycle in-house or agency recruiting experience
- Proven and successful track record of engaging, selling, and recruiting candidates
- Must have experience sourcing for Developers, Architects, Engineers in a tech capacity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with: Linkedin Recruiter, GitHub, Jobvite or equivalent ATS
5-7+ years of full cycle Technical recruiting experience
$45.00 - $50.00 USD per hour
8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week
To learn more about this technical recruiter job opening, please apply and send a current resume. Not quite what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Ajilon website.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please apply with your CV to: