The Title Clerk will be joining a transportation company with professionalism and keen eye for organization. Such a role will be emphasized to help the department in dealing with titles, documents, and customers. Ajilon is looking for the right individual who has excellent time management and can work well with others. Apply today!
- Familiar with heavy data entry abilities to enter into database effectively
- Capable to assist customers with questions and help with processes and perform full-cycle front office duties (phones, emails, etc.)
- File and organize documents
- Team player to help with other tasks and high attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel (spreadsheets, V look ups, pivot tables, etc.) and MS Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Previous roles working as administrative assistant, front office support, dispatcher, department associate, file clerk, enrollment specialist, customer service representative, client relations, data entry secretary, transportation coordinator, clerical advisor, HR associate, or related job titles
- Full-time, Temporary to Direct Hire
- Phoenix, Arizona
- $16 per hour
Ajilon is proud to be the one of the largest and best staffing firms to help candidates find their next opportunity. If interested and for a quick response for the Title Clerk role, apply to ajilon.com and please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: