Ajilon is working with a client in Dallas to fill an TMC Operator position. This person must have flexible schedule and you will be working 1st (6am till 2pm) or 2nd (1pm till 11pm) shift. You will have a day off in the middle of the week and one day in the weekend. The qualified candidate must be great at multitasking as you will be watching monitors of videos of hwys, dispatching trucks, emailing and answering phones. As the TMC Operator you will monitor the roadways including detecting, confirming, updating and responding to scheduled and unscheduled traffic incidents, congestion and monitoring of dynamic toll pricing. The operator position is the eyes and ears of detection and management of all activities being handled by the TMC
You will earn an hour;y rate of $15/hr commensurate with experience.
- Medical and Dental Insurance for employee, spouse and dependents (company pays 90% of premiums)
- Vision Insurance
- 24-hour nurse support hotline
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Company paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- 401k - fully invested at enrollment (with an up to 3.5% match)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If you are qualified, apply below!
Please apply with your CV to: