Ajilon has a contract-hire opening for a Warehouse Associate. We are looking for a motivated individual who has experience in a warehouse setting dealing with multiple levels of inventory and keeping track of supplies.
Two or more years of experience in a similar position is preferred. This is an opportunity to grow your resume and your skillset in a new position with a growing company. If you are interested, apply below.
- Contribute to Uline's daily inbound or outbound warehouse operations.
- Pick and pack orders quickly and accurately.
- Receive, check in and put away stock quickly and accurately.
- Support UPS, Freight, Returns and Customer Pick-Up departments as needed.
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers.
- Looking for someone who is a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Two or more years of experience in a Warehouse/Inventory Position
- Medical equipment experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 45 Pounds
Please apply with your CV to: