Are you looking to gain exposure to supply chain and logistics while leveraging your customer service skills? Our client, a local food manufacturer, is looking to hire a Warehouse Customer Service Specialist to support their customers and internal teams. This role sits in the warehouse and will support customers and internal teams in-person and via phone. This company does allow walk-in sales and pickups, so you will facilitate those processes, including ensuring orders are assembled correctly, collecting payment and answering any questions as an onsite resource. To be a fit, you should bring 2+ years of comparable work experience, either in a similar warehouse role or in a customer service department working closely in a warehouse or inventory setting. This is a permanent position, with pay ranging from $16 to $19 an hour.
- Serve as the onsite resource for customer or corporate questions about fulfillment and order issues from the warehouse
- Maintain consistent knowledge of warehouse inventory, including informing customers and corporate teams about product shortages, QA issues, etc.
- Work with walk-in orders to assemble and take payment for orders; Support local customers in arranging and overseeing pickup orders
- Partner with corporate teams to resolve customer issues
- Occasionally support logistics teams in assembling orders for shipping
Your profile should include:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a warehouse/manufacturing/inventory support function, highly desired
- Other applicable experience may include: retail warehouse support, order management or sales support roles
- Flexibility and an outgoing personality, including the ability to represent the product well via phone and in-person
- Experience creating orders and invoices, working with clients in-person and via phone, and multitasking
- Comfort working in a warehouse environment
If this sounds like your next role, please click Apply With Us to be considered.
Please apply with your CV to: