Ajilon is actively searching a Medical Biller experienced in OBGYN Billing.Temp to Hire position in Louisville, KY. INTERVIEWING ASAP!
- Obtaining referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures.
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for treatments, hospitalizations, and procedures.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle time frame.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Calling insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
- Reviewing accounts for insurance of patient follow-up.
- Researching and appealing denied claims.
- Answering all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts.
- Setting up patient payment plans and work collection accounts.
- Updating billing software with rate changes.
- Updating cash spreadsheets, and running collection reports.
Basic requirements most often listed include:
- A high school diploma
- Knowledge of business and accounting processes usually obtained from an associate's degree, with a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Health Care Administration preferred.
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in a medical office setting.
Hours: Monday- Friday 7:30-5:00PM
Position: Temp to Hire- full time
Please apply with your CV to: